Central Dental Care
is currently looking for a Dentist to fill a position in Phoenix, AZ. The ideal candidate will possess a DMD or DDS degree and an active license to practice dentistry in Arizona.
Responsibilities of the General Dentist
• Perform all general clinical dentistry procedures such as exams, restorative work and extractions; as well as endodontic and crown and bridge procedures and fixed and removable prosthodontics.
• Build dentist/patient relationships through personable and friendly chair-side manner.
• Committed to continuing education for the purpose of continuous growth and development.
• Enjoy clinical autonomy while benefiting from support and collaboration with colleagues and mentor.
• Practice setting offer state-of-the-art equipment and our friendly, productive dental team.
• Monitor growth and development of the teeth and jaws.
• Perform all other dentistry duties as needed.
Requirements of the General Dentist
• Must hold DMD or DDS degree and an active license to practice dentistry in Arizona
• Minimum 3 years of clinical experience is preferred
• Must be accomplished at building dentist/patient relationships through personable and friendly chair-side manner
• Comfortable working with children and adults
• Excellent customer service and patient care skills
• Compassionate and dependable with the ability to communicate effectively with patients, parents and staff
• Competence in all facets of general dentistry
Compensation of the General Dentist
Starting average annual salary for this position is $200,000, depending on experience.
If interested, please send me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 602-702-1218